Privacystatement GUTS AND GOATS VOF
This is the privacy statement of www.gutsandgoats.com. On this page we will let you know what personal information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience. The information about you that we process will be treated and secured with the highest possible care. The processing of personal data takes place in a manner that is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of May 25th 2018.
Which data do we collect?
- Delivery and invoice address
- Account number
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Buying behavior
- IP address
- Surfing behavior
What do we use this information for?
We use the above personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute the contract with you;
- To inform you about the order you have placed;
- To offer you good customer service;
- To maintain and optimize the website and associated technologies;
- Marketing purposes.
We do not collect or use information for purposes other than the purposes described in this privacy statement unless we have obtained your consent in advance. Personal data will be kept for a maximum of 7 years.
How are these data used?
General visitor data is kept on the website. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer can be registered and used for statistical analyzes of visitor and click behavior on the site. We try to anonymize these data as much as possible. This information is not provided to third parties. For all data applies that these are used to the agreement concluded with you. The data is stored on GUTS AND GOATS own secure servers or those of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information we have. GUTS AND GOATS respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
This privacy statement applies to all GUTS AND GOATS services. You should be aware that GUTS AND GOATS is not responsible for privacy statements from other sites and sources. By agreeing to the privacy statement on the home page, you agree that we process your personal data.
GUTS AND GOATS will retain the personal data for as long as the company continues or until a request for oblivion/rectification is made.
By agreeing to the processing of personal data, you agree that your data will be shared with third parties. We have reached agreements with these third parties or have concluded a processor agreement to ensure that personal data is handled with care. We will not share data with parties other than those included in this article unless GUTS AND GOATS are obliged to do so by laws and regulations. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data. Data is shared with the following parties:
- Lightspeed and apps
- Google Analytics
- Hosting services
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any changes and / or changes to this site may lead to changes to this privacy statement. You will not receive notification when the privacy statement is changed, so it is advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Your rights concerning personal data
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data.
- The right to The right to be ‘forgotten’, hereby all your data will be removed that are known to us.
- Right of inspection. That is the right of people to see the personal data that you process from them.
- Right to rectification and supplementation. The right to change the personal data you process.
- The right to limit the processing: The right to have less data processed.
- The right with regard to automated decision-making and profiling. In other words: the right to a human look at decisions.
- The right to object to data processing.
If you would like to make a request for one of the above rights, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] We respond as soon as possible but at least within 1 month.
- Navigation through the GUTS AND GOATS website becomes easier for you
- We can offer you special features such as recently viewed items or alternative items based on your interests
- We can measure how our online store is being used and where we can improve it further
- Show you ads and recommendations based on your interests
- We can recognize which device you are using when you visit us
- We may record how often an advertisement is displayed in order to better tailor advertisements to your needs and interests and to avoid you seeing the same advertisement over and over again.
We use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate store usage. Among other things, these statistics give us insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our webstore. In this way we ensure that the experience with our web store is constantly optimized. The following data, among others, are stored:
- Your preferred language or region of residence
- The IP address, which is made anonymous
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you are using (like Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you are using
- From which page you arrived at the web store
- When and how long you visit or use the webstore
- Whether you make use of functionalities of the webstore. For example, the contents of your shopping cart, placing an order or viewing previous purchases
- Which pages you visit in our web shop
We use these cookies for example to:
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web shop
- Measuring the length of time per visit
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our web store.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Adjust / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
Adjust / unsubscribe communication
If you want to adjust your data or want to get yourself out of our files, you can contact us. See the contact details below.
Questions and feedback
We regularly check whether we comply with this privacy statement. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, please contact us:
Guts and Goats Vof
Email: [email protected]
You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority (GBA) at the following addresses:
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35